top of page
• Tapered load distribution may achieve an excellent bone response.
• Tapered design may harmonize with surrounding bone anatomically.
• The large surface area helps provide excellent initial stability with sinus augmentation.
• The conical hex connection between implant and abutment interface ensures hermetic sealing.
• The biologic connection distributes the load to the fixture evenly. Therefore it helps minimize micro-movement and marginal bone loss.
• All implant diameters share the same internal hex.
Double Thread & Thread Height
• Increased thread height helps increase the initial stability.
• Double thread may decrease the chair time of implantation
• One abutment screw fits all abutments and fixture platforms.
• Single abutment connection is used for all implant diameters.
• One hex screw driver fits all abutment screws
bottom of page